- Availability. Immediate response to phone calls and emails whether it's an emergency call or just a new idea to discuss.
- Expectations. Setting realistic and clear expectations beforehand always leads to a smooth project launch. On time and on budget.
- Personalization. We invest whatever time is necessary, at our expense, to learn your business and tailor our services to your goals.
- Attention. Your account will receive constant review and attention from our staff.
- Education. We make a clear effort to educate our clients on best practices and trends that are available.
- SEO best practices. We always utilize SEO best practices in the development of websites, which includes strong on-site search optimization to improve ranking on major search engines. Also we perform link transition and redirects in order to maintain existing SEO rankings.
- Mobile focused. Custom mobile experience is a part of our approach when building a new website. Our sites works flawlessly on small screens and has unique experience that helps users easily navigate and find necessary information.
- Source code. Done meeting standards and ready to be scaled.
- Designed with conversion in mind. Every website we launch is custom tailored to best serve your target audience. By providing them with answers to their questions we help them make decisions which often leads to conversion.
- Discovery. This phase commences with a discussion of the project with you in an effort to learn about the target audience, become familiarized with competitor websites, and understand your preferences within current design trends. We will establish a baseline color and style guide that will allow us to create mock-ups at a later stage. We will also discuss all of the functional requirements of the project and potential future requirements for the platform.
- Project Planning. We will create a project schedule and plan based on the requirements defined in Discovery.
- Wire Framing. We will create wireframes to illustrate and document the functionality of the system we’re building. The wireframes help us identify all the controls and interactions needed on each page of the website.
- Design. We will create mock-ups for your website based on our wireframes. The mock-ups may range from just primary and secondary page layouts to UI designs for applications and more. We will establish typographic hierarchy, set up call to action colors, determine appropriate contrast, and more. You will be able to request three revisions to the proposed design.
- Development. Your website will be developed based on a combination of wireframes and mock-ups. The website will be constantly updated on the staging server which you will be able to monitor and review internally. Only functionality documented in the wireframe stage will be developed on the website. All additional changes to the functionality will utilize a Change Request.
- Testing. Extensive cross browser and multiple device testing will be performed. Unit tests will be created to automatically test all functionality of the website. Additionally, you will be provided access to a staging website where user testing can be performed.
- Launch. Your new website will be published to the production URL. You will receive documentation of the system and instructional references for the Content Management System if that is part of the project.